Two firsts for Samuel yesterday... our first trip to the Hotel Antigua pool and his first taste of pineapple. Hotel Antigua is gorgeous. They allow you to pay and come to use the pool. It has a great baby pool which Samuel enjoyed for a bit and then took a nap in the shade of his stroller. I was careful to keep him out of too much sun, but not so wise for myself- I've got a red back today!
The other mommies have been giving their kiddos a piece of pineapple core to chew on so Samuel tried it last night and loved it. He was so proud of himself for being able to hold it and get it in his mouth...a couple of times went in his eye or nose first, but he didn't mind. Mom- don't worry- I watched him closely so he didn't choke!
When people ask me what I do all day it is hard to give a good answer. So far just figuring out his schedule, taking care of him and exploring Antigua a bit have kept me busy. I brought several books and the first four seasons of Friends to watch, but so far I have not read or watched much. I started to watch a movie with the girls last night, but was tired and went to bed at nine! Samuel is asleep on me now which probably won't last long, so we'll say hasta luego!
3 comments:
Really cute pictures!! I love sleeping baby pictures. We're sooo jealous of the sunshine.
Amie
Oh, my goodness!! The picture of Samuel sleeping is my favorite so far! How precious is he! I loved "seeing" all of you a little while ago! I can't wait to get there!
Felicia
Love the first picture under the pool and pineapple section. I think it is the cuteset so far. That big huge smile, just makes your heart melt.
Jamie :)
Post a Comment