We went swimming with some of the other adoptive mommies. This time Samuel got in the "deep end" with me and was kicking his feet like crazy. I'm pretty sure he'll be a swimmer- I'm thinking a back stroker, but not sure yet. He loved the water!
Thanks for the sleep hints- I think the prayers for Samuel to sleep well worked. Tonight I laid him down in the crib, he cried for 2 seconds and went to sleep there. Yea!
This is a picture from last week that one of the other moms gave me today. This was after the baby group photo- we tried a mommy/baby group photo- didn't turn out so well, but was comical.

We found a park yesterday- a "real" Guatemalan park- green grass, swings, etc. It was all too big kid for Samuel except the swings, but it was a good find.
3 comments:
Very, very cute stroller picture of Samuel with his buddy, Erick! Love from,
Mom
Samuel is getting soo big! Have fun while Jimmy is down there! It's good to hear everything is going so well. I miss you!
Brandi
I will buy that book Vanessa...Baby Wise. Sounds like a great read. Emily, Samuel always seems so content! I'm sure he, Erick, Paulo, Otoniel, Keegan, and Keely will all be great buds! Not to mention the Embrey girls around to babysit!! Can't wait to have them all home...it's only time. Pat
Post a Comment