Monday, April 7, 2008

Here's a video of Samuel from two weeks ago. I couldn't get it to load to the blog, but it is on YouTube if anyone's interested. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/v/_crAcgF1-CU He was laughing a lot and it was cute, but I missed some of the best part... This is probably something only the grandparents will appreciate. It was pre-hair cut, so don't let the 'fro scare you!

I've had some technical difficulties with Skype- sorry to those who have tried to use it to contact us. Right now Jimmy and I have been using MSN messenger. Samuel's fussing, so I'll post some pics later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em,
He is precious! Concerning pineapple......when Matt was 2, all he wanted was a case of pineapple for his birthday!

Amie Williams said...

Love the laughing!! It is the best thing when they finally giggle, of course you can never get the best parts on camera!
Amie

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I don't know which was more adorable... Samuel laughing or you laughing at him! Thank you for sharing!

Felicia

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Great video! Maybe you can teach Lee Anne how to do that! He seems to be fluorishing with you as his mama! Pat

Anonymous said...

OMG that video is precious! What a happy baby or at least he wants us all to think so :)
~Aimee~