Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Note



Our internet is down at the house... gotta love it. They came to "work on it" on Saturday, pulled out a bunch of wires and left. Lovely. Anyways, we are at an internet cafe to check email. The weekend was good... a bit long- I never would have said that at home! Jimmy comes in four days. We can´t wait! Two pics- the first is from a foster group BBQ on Sunday. I´ve never seen so many beautiful Guatemalan babies in one place! The other is Samuel just after waking up- my favorite time of day. More to come when our internet is working!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is my little boy cute or what?! That picture looks like he is saying "I am going to eat you!"

Jimmy

Kyle said...

Yes...I agree with Jimmy! Samuel is soooo very cute!!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Yep... I agree too! Samuel is too cute! I think he's smiling because he knows his daddy's coming soon! I hope the internet is fixed before Wednesday! :)

Felicia

Anonymous said...

Awww Jimmy you are so right...Samuel is the cutest ever!
~Aimee~