These lovely ladies and their precious children have become good friends. We're just missing Lee Anne and Erick and this picture would show everyone we hang out with in Guatemala. This pic was from Aeson's baptism last weekend. From L-R, we have Angie/Milo, Beth/Rachael Anne, me, Heather/Eli and Kimberly/Aeson.
Samuel and Milo at play today!
Erick after his long trip to Lake Atitlan today... looking a bit sleepy, but precious!
Yesterday was Angie's birthday and we celebrated with a yummy cake and a night "out". We hired a babysitter and hit the town for a couple of hours of "freedom" from our precious little ones. We were still home by 10, so it wasn't too wild of a night!
These two pictures are of our farewell quesadilla dinner for the Boomer family. They are flying home to Colorado this week. As of tomorrow they will have all of the paperwork making Eli officially theirs! So exciting!
Tomorrow Sam and I head to the city for his Family Court appointment. Please pray that it goes smoothly and that the social worker gets our report done quickly!
5 comments:
What precious friendships have been made...between new mommies and between the little ones! Loved the pic of Sam with Milo in the chair. They certainly look like buddies! Thanks for letting us share in your daily events! It is so fun for us!
Love,
Dad & Mom
I said a special prayer for you guys tonight! Good luck tmro.
~Aimee~
You all are in my prayers today. I'm positive family court will be fine. :) Love the pictures. It's nice to see photos of the people you blog about! :) That picture of Erik is precious! Let us all know as soon as you return today. :)
Felicia
Things seem to be moving along. I pray things go well today. The pics are adorable.
love-lins
What a fun party!!! I wish I was there fostering our little Eliana....enjoy every minute!! Praying for your family court appointment.
-Lindsey
Post a Comment