Sunday, June 1, 2008

They're Here!

My family arrived safely this afternoon. I was so busy chatting and making dinner with them, that I haven't taken many pictures yet. Samuel was a bit overwhelmed, but he's warming up to them. We are hoping for better weather tomorrow- it was drizzly and rainy all day today. We'll post pictures soon- just wanted to say that they arrived safely!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I just got back from Bible study and it was so much fun! I wish you coulda been there though. Pretty good turn out. I'm so happy you have family down there, that's always comforting. I love checking the blog - I do every time I get online, haha. I told Jimmy to say hi if he talked to you soon on the phone, but I'm doing it here :)
I miss you and I'm so excited to meet Samuel!
Love,
Kirsti

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

YIPEE!!! Have fun! I'm so happy for you! God Bless all of you!

Felicia

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad your family got there safe. Enjoy your time with them!
~Aimee~

Anonymous said...

Know you are all having a great time with Samuel meeting his new family for the first time. Waiting to see those pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Forgot my name.....again. Last post was from me.