Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Party Pics


Here are a few pictures from Otoniel's fourth birthday party. Thanks for letting us be a part of the event! Samuel liked the pirate hats and wore his proudly. I didn't get a picture of it though!

2 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

Looks like so much fun! We are going to be having Elvia and Eliana's birthday bash in a few weeks when we get there..hope you guys will be there to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed getting caught up on ur blog....It was only a week but I feel like he has gotten bigger :)
~Aimee~
Oh I forgot to tell you this but Richard kept thinking that Kailey looked just like Emily Tipton on our trip and we also had a lady named Kathy go on our trip. She has long blonde hair and Richard kept saying that she looked like Emily...Emily Armstrong! haha I didn't see it but he sure did :)