This week our friends from home, the Harris', have been here visiting their precious little one, Paulo. It was so nice to have some familiar faces in town. Here Paulo is blowing at candles when we were out to dinner. He loves it! There are some great Paulo pics on their blog.
We have new housemates that moved in yesterday. It's a family of 4 with a seven-year-old son and the precious 2-year-old girl that they are adopting. It is fun to have some new people in the house. They are about in the same place in the adoption process as we are.
Here is Samuel looking guilty- got caught playing with the drain cover again. I promise he does have other clothes- it just seems like he has this shirt on in a lot of the pics that I post! Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
6 comments:
Praise the Lord!!! I'm so happy for you and praying for a new BC FAST!!! :)
Felicia
yeah one step further. I was wondering if you were making the trip to the town with your lawyer. Praying for thing to progress smoothly.
SUPER congrats!!! I hope you will be home in America soon!!
Congrats Emily!! : ) This is soo great!
Emily-
I am so happy for you! How exciting! Can't wait until everything is wrapped up and you get to come home! I will be praying for a quick ending to the process-- have a good week!
- Jennifer Reeder
I am SO happy to hear that you're out of RENAP. I just took a bight of pumpkin pie for you to celebrate! I hope Monday goes well!!! Missing you guys!
Post a Comment