Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This made my day...

Carmen, I can't say thanks enough! I talked to Jimmy and he reminded me that tonight our friend, Carmen, was at the house painting in Samuel's room. He sent me a picture and I thought I'd share it! I did the stripes months ago, but the walls had been completely bare. We still have work to do in the room, but this is a great start! Carmen (www.carmenscreations.net) is one super talented artist- she does wall murals, canvas painting and all sorts of neat stuff. I've got her contact info if you're interested! Thanks again, Carmen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Emily! This looks like the cutest room ever! She did a great job. Have fun while Jimmy is there and I hope all goes well.
Brandi : )

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

How adorable!!! VERY cute!

Felicia

nathanartz said...

So adorable, what a great room! Hope you have fun with Jimmy, fun that he gets to visit, I am praying he just gets to take you home when he leaves, why not, God can work miracles!
Katie

erin said...

Yay Carmen! She does good work. I love it! I'm so sorry about all the passport trouble. You have incredible patience and faith Emily. I think I would be a heap on the floor by now if I were you. So glad Jimmy is on the way!

The Heinrichs said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I was just checking your blog and was excited to see you posted this. I forgot to take pics of it..so I'll do it next time I'm at your house with Samuel in front of it :).
Can't wait to see you and it was my pleasure painting for you...oh and Jimmy paid too much, so you'll be getting some back..