Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Pics

We enjoyed a rain free weekend- woo hoo! Thought I'd share a few fun pictures. The first few are from Culinaria, a deli/high end grocery store/restaurant that has a new play house for kids in the back. We like this place because of the play space and because they carry things from home like chocolate chips, pickles and Kraft mac 'n cheese (despite the fact that they are ridiculously overpriced)!





This last picture is of Erick and Marilyn, our new housemate. Erick was feeding her lunch- pretty stinking cute! She wouldn't let her mom feed her, she would only self-feed or let Erick do it :).


6 comments:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

That looks like a pretty sweet play house! Good luck in Jalapa tmro! I am going to say a special prayer before I go to bed and when I wake up tmro morning. How are you liking the new people in the house? I ended up going home this weekend because it was Blue Spring Homecoming. It was so wierd seeing Shelby all dressed up. I am such a sap....I got teary eyed...she just looked so old!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Erick certainly has a way with the girls!!! :) The pics were great. The weather looked awesome. You should be seeing a little less rain pretty soon... About the time you come home! :)
I'll be praying for you tomorrow!

Felicia

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aimee, the play house did look pretty sweet!! I'm so very glad things are going well right now. You even had a rain free weekend! I hope all goes well tomorrow. I will pray for you! Miss you,
Brandi

Johnsons said...

That sounds like a pretty cool place! I love the picture of Erick feeding the little girl! I hope today is successful for you!

Ann Holwick said...

Em~
Samuelito is so cute and growing so fast!! I can't speak for all, but I do love hearing what is going on, whether discouraging or not. It gives my prayers for you and your family better direction!!
Can't wait til the day I read on your site that you and Jimmy are bringing your little guy home!
Love,
~Annie Holwick

Anonymous said...

looked like a fun place to take the boys. glad you had a rain-free weekend! Can't wait to hear how the trip went to Jalapa. the picture of Erick feeding the little girl was precious!