Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Embassy Issue Resolved

Thanks for the continued prayers- Jimmy was able to talk to someone at Dept. of Homeland Security today and our paperwork issue was resolved. It was an error on their part! I am so thankful that I don't have to make another trip in to the city. While we are disappointed with the unfriendly and unhelpful people at the U.S. embassy here, we are SO thankful for the wonderful people in Senator Bond's office. They e-mailed, faxed and called the embassy on our behalf yesterday. Bond has my vote just for being helpful! That's all the news from here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA

Anonymous said...

oh the lord is so good!!

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

Wow I can't believe how much Samuel has grown since you first met him. What a wonderful blessing that you have had the opportunity to watch him get bigger and to be a part of that process!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused....what does this mean?
...you're coming home tomorrow?! lol.
Tiffany

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Great news!!! Thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

I was relieved to see that post.!!
Almost home!

Kyle said...

So very happy to hear this news! Getting closer... :)
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for Jim's persistence with homeland security. We are all eager for Samuel's family to be together in their own home. God is very good!
Love, Mary

The M. Herndon Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that Sen. Bond's office has been helpful. Looking forward to hearing when you get your embassy date!