It's an M kind of day...
1) Marriage!
Congrats to my little brother, Billy, and my sister-in-law-to-be, Blair, on their engagement! I stole the pic they sent me :). So excited to officially welcome Blair to the fam!

2) Market
We went to the market last Saturday which is always bustling. It is a fun place to people watch and make purchases. Jimmy was intrigued by the unidentifiable fruits and vegetables. We also stumbled over a basket of live, tied up chickens and a similar basket of crabs.
3) Mongolian Spots
Thought I'd showcase Samuel's Mongolian spots. I think I mentioned these before? They are common with Guatemala children- like birth marks- and can lighten/go away as they get older. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows they aren't bruises! :)
10 comments:
Love the pics! Wow! Good news from the family. His spot is located in about the same place as Keeley's! :) Hers kind of looks like a butterfly. :) Loved the Minnie!
Felicia
I am LOVING the cutie little Guatemalan soccer jersey!!!!
Super cute shirt with the "Mum" writing- completely random, but I actually designed/created the font that is used on that shirt! So strange and cool to see it on a shirt!
I love your photos from the markets- they look a lot like our markets here in China! I can't tell for sure but the little spiky red things- are those rambutan? The photo was too small for me to tell. They're good, they taste like a lychee kind of.
Great Pics! So, can you dip those carrots in ranch? :)
thanks for sharing your M day. You are so creative! I think it might take me a week to eat ont of those carrots! Interesting about the spots. You just have such a motherhood glow in your smile. :0)
have a great week.
Congratulations Billy and Blair!!! They are so cute together!!!
I love all the pictures! Good thing I wasn't there to see the chickens tied up, I probably would have released them all!! :) That is exciting news for your family, congrats Billy! I love Samuel's t-shirt, his mom is the most beautiful in the world!!! :) The last picture is precious with Samuel snuggling into his daddy, how cute!
Miss you!
Janelle
I'm thrilled for your fam that Billy asked Blair to marry him. I know Kyle is elated!! Michael & Kim's wedding is June 13, 2009. We've all waited so long for these weddings, I sure hope Billy & Blair don't pick that date! I've already told your Mom that couldn't happen. :)
Em, Samuel gets cuter w/every picture. Can't wait to meet this guy!
Aww those pictures are so cute! Dang I can't believe how big those carrots are. I was showing my roommate a these pictures and she said that Samuel was adorable! I was so proud. haha Have a great Wednesday!
~Aimee~
Hello Got your link through Beth's blog. We're praying for your process too! I just wanted to say, Mongolian spots - too funny on your proof! :) Our kids have them too. (From interacial parents), they say even a child from a caucasian couple can get them but it's rare. It's an 'ethnic' thing, LOL! Our hospitals in the states have it on record incase some one wants to hand us in. LOL Oh and they will fade and possibly go away by 4 or 5 or so. Everyone's different. Ok enuff of that! You have a precious family! *HUGS&
Blessings,
Jackie and family
Post a Comment