Several of you asked how Samuel is doing.... one doctor's visit, two medications and $75 later, he's on the mend! Still have "muchos mocos" (lots of snot!), but he managed to sleep better last night. Happy Wednesday :)!
Hi Emily, So glad Samuel is a bit better. It is so terrible to have a kid be sick:( I miss you. I am totally dedicating my 5K to you as my long lost running buddy, I am just going to pray the whole time that God brings you home now, and that will be a lot of praying because I run really slow! Katie
emily, glad to hear he slept better. wow $75 in Guat.I thought it would be cheaper. Hope that's the end of that!man you see alot of stuff. Poop on the street and muchos snot from samuel! i have to say that I just got back from errands etc. and I didn't see one person peeing on the street or any pooped toiltet paper! so... something else to be excited for when you get home! Lia
Hey Em, I just got caught up on your and Jimmy's posts from this week. I was laughing out loud about your parade story! The eggs crack me up! I LOVED all the things that Jimmy posted about Samuel! Being a parent is so amazing and I don't think we ever could have imagined it! I'm glad Samuel is starting to feel better! Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! P.S. I have books for you and Lee Anne now! Love you!
3 comments:
Hi Emily,
So glad Samuel is a bit better. It is so terrible to have a kid be sick:( I miss you. I am totally dedicating my 5K to you as my long lost running buddy, I am just going to pray the whole time that God brings you home now, and that will be a lot of praying because I run really slow!
Katie
emily, glad to hear he slept better. wow $75 in Guat.I thought it would be cheaper. Hope that's the end of that!man you see alot of stuff. Poop on the street and muchos snot from samuel! i have to say that I just got back from errands etc. and I didn't see one person peeing on the street or any pooped toiltet paper! so... something else to be excited for when you get home!
Lia
Lisa
Hey Em, I just got caught up on your and Jimmy's posts from this week. I was laughing out loud about your parade story! The eggs crack me up! I LOVED all the things that Jimmy posted about Samuel! Being a parent is so amazing and I don't think we ever could have imagined it! I'm glad Samuel is starting to feel better! Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! P.S. I have books for you and Lee Anne now! Love you!
Post a Comment