Meant to add these with the post earlier...
Here's smiley Samuelito.
Already a little Chief's fan! Jimmy says he can be a Chief's football fan if he can be a Cardinal's baseball fan. I guess that will work!

We had a little tourist time in Antigua. I've been here almost 6 months and haven't seen lots of the local tourist sites. This is a fountain inside of and a view from the top of a church/monastery- La Merced. It is almost 300 years old (I think).
5 comments:
You certainly have had to said "goodby" to some very dear people! I see a visit to London in your future! :)
We are so glad to hear that the birth certificate paperwork is being processed. Praise God!
Perhaps that is why Sammy has such a big, beautiful smile in the recent pic!
We love you,
Dad & Mom
Samuel certainly looks good in red, rather it is the Chiefs or Cardinals. He looks like he is enjoying his last weeks in Guatemala.
The monastery is beautiful. Can you imagine how it was to build it 300 years ago?
We all miss each one of you and pray God accomplishes His will soon,so the birth certificate wait is short. Of course compaired to eternity, anytime here would be brief.
Love,
Grandma Mary
No no no no. I do not agree with that at all. He will most certanly be a ROYALS fan AS WELL AS A CHEIFS FAN! None of this wishy washy stuff between KC and STL. That's not even a little bit okay, Jimmy!
I'm laughing, but still very serious! I already have a little Royals shirt for him, and he WILL be wearing it when he arrives in the states! Not up for discussion! lol
Congrats on finding out more on your case! Keep updating all of us!
Love you,
Tiffany
p.s. Umm...Jimmy, you look really thin. You need to get back into your old eating habits, again! I'm sure that you like me writing that on here for everyone to read! lol. I had to find some way to give you a hard time :)
What a beautiful fountain. Site seeing would be a lot of fun :)
I love how smiley Samuel is! What a cutie! :)
We miss you guys and I'm glad that you and Jimmy are getting have some time together or least take a picture together. :)
Janelle
Post a Comment