We've had some rainy days lately so Lee Anne broke out the bubble machine for some afternoon entertainment. Our housemates are pretty cute!

Samuelito

Eliana (who is PINK as of today which means she has her embassy appointment on Monday and will be in the US next week!)

Milo and Angie

Erick (I have a feeling those eyes are going to make him a ladies' man!)
So thankful to live with such sweet kids and their moms!
7 comments:
awww they are alll soooo sooo cute......omg eliana's hair has gotten so long......
How precious are those children!!!
Felicia
What sweet faces! I wish I was there to take pictures of them all! Thinking about you guys :)
-Blair
They are all so cute! I noticed the couch in the background losts its blue slip cover...I am liking the new look!
Man, I thought the rainy season was over!. Thanksful for bubbles to help you make it through the day. They are so cute. (the kids, not the bubbles)
I wish i was there to babysit all of them. They are all so cute! I miss you SOO much. So often situations come up to where I do not know how to handle them. Then I remember something that you and Jimmy taught me during the months that I lived with you. I apply a LOT of what I learned from you guys just to my everyday life! Ohh if only you knew! You are amazing and I love you!
Can't wait to see you!
-Tiffany
They are so cute! Each one is cuter than the last! NO! I mean YOUR son is the CUTEST!! :)
Dawn
Post a Comment