what I expected you to say that when he squeezed him something did come out! It's amazaing how babies bring out a totally different side of their dads!
I love the title of the post!!!! Then you started talking about squeezing and things coming out so I figured something besides love. That's sweet. :) I went to church this morning and it was so weird to not see you there. (I know, it's the first time I've been since you left!) Miss you! Janelle
haha, I was thinking that Jimmy was in the bathroom squeezing Samuel so something would come out, but then, I finished the rest of the story! How sweet! I love seeing the sweet soft sides in our husbands! I think it's one of the greatest qualities!
It is wonderful to know that my son is loving being a Dad. The things we overhear are some of the best quotes. I have waited twenty nine years to watch Jim love his own son. You are both doing a great job as new parents. Can hardly wait to squeeze Samuel's little cheeks and see that love come out.
11 comments:
I certainly will NOT give him a hard time. How precious! He has earned extra brownie points with this "mother-in-law!"
Love you all,
Mom
I will give him a hard time. hahaha. I can't even picture Jimmy saying that. weird.
Love you all!
Tiffany
what I expected you to say that when he squeezed him something did come out! It's amazaing how babies bring out a totally different side of their dads!
aww Jimmy that is too cute! What an adorable dad :)
~Aimee~
AWE!!!!! How sweet is that! :) Give him a hard time?... absolutely! :)
Felicia
What I want to know is how hard do you have to squeeze for love to come out? Be careful Jimmy.
Jamie :)
I love the title of the post!!!! Then you started talking about squeezing and things coming out so I figured something besides love. That's sweet. :) I went to church this morning and it was so weird to not see you there. (I know, it's the first time I've been since you left!)
Miss you!
Janelle
haha, I was thinking that Jimmy was in the bathroom squeezing Samuel so something would come out, but then, I finished the rest of the story! How sweet! I love seeing the sweet soft sides in our husbands! I think it's one of the greatest qualities!
You see a totally different side of your husband when he becomes a dad- it's amazing!! Have fun!
It is wonderful to know that my son is loving being a Dad. The things we overhear are some of the best quotes. I have waited twenty nine years to watch Jim love his own son. You are both doing a great job as new parents. Can hardly wait to squeeze Samuel's little cheeks and see that love come out.
Love,
Grandma Mary
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I will make sure and tell Shane and he will give him trouble, trust me.
Post a Comment