My housemate, Angie, found out today that her birthmother interview is tomorrow. Please pray that all goes well. She's been in Guatemala since early December and has been in PGN since February. She and Milo would love to head home to London soon! We are all going into Guat. City with her tomorrow for support.
In other news... Samuel has finally decided to say "ma ma". I realize that he still doesn't really know what he's saying, but I'm enjoying it! Unfortunately "da da" is still the preferred babble of choice. Speaking of "da-da"... he'll be here in 11 days!
7 comments:
Emily,
The picture of samuel witht he bucket on his head was my favorite.
Kids are so good at having fun with
whatever is available. It's so nice that you are are so supportive of each other. I will pray for her as well as you and LeeAnne. Thanks for the lighter post. Kev's was heavy the same day yours was and it was hard to keep the big girl panties up and deal with reality! But it needs to be talked about and shown so keep us real. Lisa
Yeah! I'm glad he's finally saying ma ma. Luke has started saying na na instead of ma ma, which my mom has decided means grandma. Mom's are always the last to get any recognition.
Amie
Thanks for letting us know about Angie's BMI.
I am praying!!
Dawn
Emily,
Congratulations on Samuel's saying "ma ma". I'm looking forward to hearing this on video. I'm sure you and "da da" will love listening to him say these words as often as he likes.
Grandma Mary
Tell Angie I am praying for her and Milo. I'm so glad you are all going with her. She will need you there. Give her a hug from me! Samuel is saying "Ma Ma" - not babbling! He knows exactly what he's saying! (at least that is what I always told myself when my children did it!) :)
Felicia
Yeah for "ma ma"! Last week Bella started babbling dadadada. So I said "say mamamama" and she laughs at me and then repeats "dadadada". Haha, of course this made Brandon's day!
Emy,
Way to go,Sam! :) He has the important words down now...DaDa and MaMa! We are axious to hear about the results of Angie's BMI. We love you and miss you,
Dad & Mom
Post a Comment