Today I went to Guat City with two other moms. I went into PGN with a friend whose case is still in PGN to interpret for her. We went to the infamous "window" and just asked to see the reviewer who had her case. It was a bit scary. We didn't get to see the reviewer, but did get some news on her case. It seems like things are continuing to move which is good for all of us.
Today marks one week of waiting for our birth certificate. We are a bit concerned because we called the RENAP office (Guatemalan government office that issues birth certificates) and they said they hadn't seen our paperwork, which was supposedly submitted last Wednesday. We are hoping there was a misunderstanding and are waiting to hear from our agency or lawyer. We've been calling the lawyer and facilitator for one week with no response. This is the frustrating part! More waiting and unknowns - yea!
I sort of forgot that this is a holiday weekend at home- Happy Labor Day!
P.S. This was from our beach trip last week. Can't believe he took an hour poolside nap like this... pretty cute :)!
3 comments:
Em~
When reading about your "unexpected lump in the throat" I got tears in my eyes. It has been an honor to be able to read about your faithful journey. You and Jimmy and Samuelito are always in my thoughts and prayers.
All of his honorary aunties are so anxious to meet him!! I hope it is very soon!!
Love,
Annie Holwick
`
Yucky RENAP!!!! I am praying tonight that you get good news tomorrow.....can't wait to be roomies!
Love,
Lindsey
Isn't it "icky" that we get to finish one phase of waiting only to begin another! I hate not hearing updates! I think it would be a lot less frustrating if we would at least get an update once every 1 to 2 weeks! I love the pictures! The picture of Samuel sleeping by the beach is right up there with my other favorities! :)
Post a Comment