Two days from now Jimmy arrives- yea!
One week from today Samuelito turns one! Can't believe it!
Still no news on the case....
One week from today Samuelito turns one! Can't believe it!
Still no news on the case....
Yesterday we had a meltdown moment, so we put the boys in the high chairs and gave them pineapple cores to chew on. The love it, it helps wtih the teething and it gave us a good 15 minutes of relief. Thank goodness for pineapple! I promise Samuel's face isn't as chubby as it looks in the picture below.
P.S. For anyone else adopting from Guatemala currently, please see the JCICS website (www.jcics.org). They are asking all in process adoptive families to complete a brief survey. It's painless and hopefully the data they gather will help them fight to speed up our process and get our kids home!
4 comments:
On my screen the picture of Samuel when you first met him is right next to the pineapple eating picture....wow Samuel has grown so much so fast!
~Aimee~
I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! It's hard to believe he is going to be one! I'm so happy Jimmy is going to be there soon. Your time is coming up... I just know it. The Embrey's finally have great news! I'm so happy that Cindy is OUT! This gives me so much hope for all of us. Praise God!
Felicia
Pineapple....it must be God's gift to Moms! When Matt turned 2, all he wanted for his birthday were "pineapples". Happy w/you that Jimmy is getting to come down...Pat too.
His cheeks are cute! I'll have to try the pineapple trick for my teether.
Amie
Post a Comment