Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend

Samuel and I are so enjoying the weekend and still basking in the good news of being out of Family Court! Yesterday we had pancakes with our housemates as well as Kim and Michelle, two other adoptive moms. Lee Anne's husband, Pat, is here now visiting and today they took Samuel and I to breakfast at Santo Domingo. It's a beautiful hotel that has an amazing Sunday brunch. Yum! Tomorrow Samuel has haircut #3 scheduled. That's about it from here! Below are a few pictures of the weekend.

The first is of our new lady friend and housemate, Isabela. She and her "mum", Alice, have been in the house with us for a week. Alice is from London. Izzy is just a couple of weeks older than Samuel. She is looking quite serious here!


This is Samuel and I at Santo Domingo this morning. It was a no make-up, no shower morning for both of us! The grounds of the hotel are gorgeous. The last picture is of the Whitworths.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

So happy that the recent news continues to uplift you. We are also feeling the same and are extremely grateful for the recent movement from Family Court!
We had a wonderful time with Jimmy today at lunch. The weather is perfect here, so we enjoyed lunch on the back porch!
We love the pictures today on the blog...as always!
We love you,
Dad & Mom

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Great Pics! Great family picture of the Whitworths! I'm so ready to be back! :) Have a great day!

Felicia

Todd and Nicole said...

Todd and I were out of town this weekend and so we just had a chance to check our e-mail when we got back while ago. We are so excited for you and know it is such a huge relief to move on to the next step!

Nicole

Veronica said...

I'm so excited to hear you're out of family court!!

BAH! Exciting exciting.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled that you all have made it through another step!!! Miss you guys! Love you!

-Blair

p.s. I am all over the !!!!!!!!!!!!