Sunday, June 8, 2008

TREASURE...


A note from Gramma..."Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also...we never knew a huge piece of our hearts would be tied to Guatemala. What a precious week this has been for us. As Grandpapa said..."I think Samuel looks like an angel!" What fun we had with Emily and Samuel. It was also extra fun to be with LeeAnne, Erick, Angie, Milo and the Harris's while we were here. What sweet, sweet times we had with all of them!
It is so very difficult to leave our "treasures" behind. May I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers for Jimmy, Emily and Samuel as they continue through the adoption process. Thank you....thank you!

6 comments:

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Lee Anne sure enjoyed you guys being there as I know Emily did too. Visitors, especially grandmas/grandpas are a very nice distraction from the routine. I know you hate leaving..oh well, you just need to go back soon! Pat

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I think Samuel has a treasure in grandpa and grandma as well! I can't wait for all of our treasures to come home! I really don't think it will be much longer. :)

Felicia

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I can't wait to meet you Emily!! See you in 3 weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I hope having your family there was a great distraction from the norm. I know that you as well as Samuel are treasures Kyle and Bill.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys already :(

-Blair

Adriana said...

I´m sure it was a really wonderful experience for all the family. I´m agreed with Samuel´s Grandpapa (Dad), Samuel looks like an angel.
You guys are in our prayers. Hugs from CR