Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We are here!!!

Four almost 50 pound suitcases, a stroller, a carryon, a backpack, a laptop, a purse, my mom and I all made it to Guatemala safely! Our flights were smooth and it is gorgeous here. We are currently in our hotel room waiting. Samuel should arrive this afternoon- can't wait! I'm missing Jimmy so if you see him, give him a hug for me. Here goes the beginning of our Guatemalan separations :). I can't post any pictures of Samuel yet, but I did add two from the baby shower my Aunt Peggy did for me. One is of the bibs that the guests made for Samuel and the other picture is of Samuels two "abuelitas" (grandmas). We'll post more pictures sometime tonight or tomorrow technology permitting. Hasta luego...

2 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I'm so happy you made it safely! Isn't it wonderful to be there!!! I know how much you have looked forward to this. When you get a moment, e-mail me your skype contact name and your e-mail... Didn't know if you'll use Jimmy's or if you'll still have the school's. Just let me know. Give your little Samuel a hug from the Huffs! Tell your mom to enjoy him! (I'm sure she will).

Felicia

Renee said...

Emily,
I am so excited for you! I bet the anticipation of meeting her new grandson is killing your Mom!! I will check back often for new pictures of your adventures. I know you were looking forward to an amazing holy week experience. Enjoy every second!!
Hugs, Renee