Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A few pictures
































Here are a few pictures- not of Samuel, but of some other fun in the past month or so! Jimmy's family came to visit for a weekend. There's a picture of Jimmy and his mom, of me skating with our nieces and one of Jimmy and the girls "hiding" under the covers. Another pic is from the Carrie Underwood/Keith Urban concert which was great. I love the new Sprint center. Last month my little brother and I celebrated birthdays- complete with all three verses of Happy Birthday "Beyer style" and the Big Bird candle that we've had since I was one!

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Praying for your time in Guatemala....you will be there so soon!!! :-) I am excited for you!!

Lindsey

Peggy said...

We are so glad you both made it there. I know how excited you are to get your arms around Samuel. What a joy it will be for "grandma" Kyle to kiss the sweet checks of Samuel. Please give him a kiss from his Aunt Peggy. Keep the pictures and comments coming....we love reading them.
We love you!
Uncle Lee & Aunt Peggy