A few more quick pictures... Mom left yesterday... Samuel and I were very sad to see her go. Two hours after she left, I discovered that Samuel is running a fever. He had a rough day- tylenol helped, but we are up early and going to the doctor this morning. He didn't sleep much! The other girls in the house were lifesavers as I was a bit overwhelmed with him. Not sure if he's teething or if something else is wrong. The other kids in the house have been sick, so we'll see. Not much else to report from here! Happy Thursday!
4 comments:
Hey emily,
Loved the video of your mom-I bet she's happy about it too. You do things that you never really pictured yourself doing in the name of making your baby smile. For my kids-motrin followed by tylenol 4 hours later then motrin 4hours later and so on works better than just one or the other. Tylenol works more for pain whereas in my experience motrin/iboprofin does more to decrease temp and is an anti-inflammatory. Hope he is feeling better and gets more sleep tonight. We love you both and will pray Samuel is doing better soon.
Heather
I'm with Heather... Motrin works better for fever for my kiddies as well. I hope he feels better soon. It's no fun for him or you! Poor little guy! I'll say an extra prayer for him (and you) tonight!
Felicia
Em,
With Abbi, I couldn't get her to take the motrin, so we just loaded her up on the tylenol and her fever would go down. All babies are different. Hopefully he is just teething and you will get some rest tonight. I love the pics, I feel like I'm there with you experiencing it all. :) Lunch isn't the same without you. Get some rest when you can and give Samuel a big hug and kiss from me. I can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks! He looks like such a big boy in your lap. :) I'll talk with you soon, miss you!!!
Janelle
Hopefully Samuel will be feeling better soon. It will probably take him a little while to build up an immunity to things. I really like that shirt you are wearing :) very cute! It was fun seeing you on video last night! And your house really was clean!! haha I hope you got some sleep last night! I am praying for you and for Samuel to feel better soon!
~Aimee~
Post a Comment