Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gramma Gone Wild

Mom didn't realize I was getting video of her this morning... she thought it was a picture. This is hilarious!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!! I have see Billy do that same dance, now I know where he gets it. Great job Em!

-Blair

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Pretty dang cute! I think Samuel's grandma kind of likes him! Was that the Cha cha?

Felicia

Anonymous said...

WOW...........WOW


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I hope I have that kind of energy when I am 50!

Jamie :)

Mrs. Nicole Gilbert said...

That is TOO hilarious! Em-I owe you an email. We've been keeping up with what's going on by checking your blog daily!!

Love,
The Gilberts
PS, It looks like Samuel is sleeping in this video--or completely stunned not sure which:)!

Susan Subracko said...

hey Emily! Your pictures are awesome...thanks for posting. It is so great to be able to keep up with you over there. Samuel is sooo cute and you look so comfortable as mom. Antigua is beautiful too. Can't wait to see more!

Susan

Anonymous said...

I've watched this like 50 times. I even showed Laura. haha. I'm still laughing. Kyle, you are so cute!
Love it!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Wow...no sabía que Mom era tan buena bailarina. Siempre pense que Mom sería una excelente abuelita.

Anonymous said...

That was great. You know Emily that you will become like your mother...:)

Anonymous said...

whoops...i wrote that comment and didn't leave my name:0
It's Eddie

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect example of how our parents lose it when they become grandparents! What fun to have on video to show Samuel the excitement of being with him.
Nicole Todd

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is great! Your mom looks so happy! :) Good work on catching Grandma being goofy!

Janelle

Jenn Beyer Talton said...

I think we have a new canidate to perform the 12 days of Christmas every year with Billy. I'm retiring.

Anonymous said...

What Grandma's do for their grandkids!! I love it!

-Amy McD