We are in Antigua and loving it! My laptop and internet connection isn't working so I haven't been able to post more pictures yet. It is gorgeous here, the house is perfect and the other girls in the house are very sweet. We've been out and about in Antigua today- saw the carpets and processions for Holy Week- very cool. My biggest worry right now is why Samuel hasn't pooped yet today! He slept 11 hours last night and we're hoping the trend continues. It's bath time... I'll post more when technology is up and running!
5 comments:
Em,
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures and the accompanying commentary!! I am so happy for your family!
If there is anything we can do here, please let us know.
Tell Gramma Kyle she a natural, looks like she's blissful!!
Love,
Annie Holwick
Dear Em and Grandma Kyle:0),
You both look like naturals!!!! After hauling 100lbs of luggage and every other item a new mommy needs I am glad you were met with such an adorable, and obviously well adjusted little Samuel. I can't believe your hearts just did not melt on the spot. Grandma Kyle will never be the same, and I know Grandpa Bill and Uncle Billy just cannot wait to get their hands on that little guy--not to mention Daddy!!
In this holiest of seasons God has smiled on your beautiful family. Be ever hopeful--you will all be home soon!!! xoxoxo, Marcia
Okay, so i'm positive that before I lived with you, you wouldn't have talked about POOP on your blog. You're becoming more like me...and it's AWESOME! :) jk. But seriously! Love you!
<3 Tiff
Apple juice. Straight - not deluted. Give it to him in his bottle (try to get the NO SUGAR ADDED stuff). I had to do this with both Keegan and Keeley (doctor suggested). It worked great. Try one bottle and see if it works.
I'm glad you're finally settling in. We will miss you at school on Monday but I am so happy for you!
Felicia
So funny about the poop comment. With that comment you have stepped into motherhood with such grace. Only nurses and mother obsess about other peoples poop. I think the apple juice advice is good. I know how to make old people poop, babies are a whole different world for me.
love you-lins
Post a Comment