Saturday, March 29, 2008

One more pic...


After I posted the last entry, Samuel was SO smiley right before he went to bed. I had to add this - footy PJ's are my favorite!

8 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh my goodness...I giggled out-loud when I saw Samuel's picture in his pj's. I could just gobble him up...he is so sweet!! I am so very glad to see his beautiful smile again!
Love you both tons & tons,
Mom/Nanny

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Had a great time this week meeting Samuel for the first time. He's an awesome kid...happy/smily even when his throat looks like hamburger!! That is one happy kid! Hope to be back soon. And Jimmy, I think you're right on that last pic of last post..."blue ice" or something like that! Pat

Anonymous said...

I love the footy pj's too! His smile just lights up a room!! I love it! He is quite a looker guys...watch out mom and dad...the ladies will love him! :-)

-Amy McD

Anonymous said...

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT EARLIER!!!! MY PHONE IS DUMB! I meant to ask you about your life but I felt like our conversation was all about me, and then I hung up on you. I feel really bad! And now i'm sharing my business with you for everyone to read! haha. Not anything out of the ordinary! I will have time tomorrow to talk in the morning from 9-11 am if you can chat then! If not, i'm free all Tuesday afternoon! Love you and talk to you soon!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Footy pj's are the best! Too cute!! Glad you finally found out what poor little Samuel had. Now he can be on the road to recovery :)
~Aimee~

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

HE IS PRECIOUS!!!

Kailey Jones said...

That is such a cute pic of Samuel!! I can't wait until he is at home and I can hold him...I promise I won't drop him :) hahahaha. I hope he is feeling better...let us know if there are any updates on that.
Love you Emily

Anonymous said...

cuteness!! :-)
emmy - loved catching up on all your adventures since my return from my adventures in israel. praying for you guys!!
lots of love sent from blue springs!
:-) am