Monday, March 24, 2008

More Pics

Despite not much sleep last night, today has been another good day! Below is Samuel snacking on the patio. The bumbo seat has been great for him. Samuel loves bananas... they are all over his face.
OK, if you look really closely, you can see his two bottom teeth in this picture. I love it!









Gramma and Samuel in town.

This is Samuel's favorite toy so far... we call him Mortimer the Moose.

Post bath Samuel with his Easter duck from Gramma.

Housemates Lee Anne and Erick during the Easter egg hunt!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, So why is the name for the stuffed animal so big and complex? lol. I cant even say it! And good luck with those teeth cutting through. NO FUN :( But he's adorable! You and your mom look so happy! I wish I was there!
Love you,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

This may be forward of me to say...but I LOVE HIM! I can't wait to take pictures of him! Love you guys!
-Blair