We just returned from a 5 day trip to my parents' lakehouse. It was our first trip with my whole family (us, parents + brother). It was a fun long weekend- sunny weather, great boating and wonderful company. I can say I actually water skied. I had done it at the age of ten for about 30 seconds, but hadn't attempted it since then. Thanks to the patience of my Dad, Jimmy and I both did some skiing (and a lot of falling, too) and have the sore muscles to prove it!
I have a ton of fabulous family photos from our trip, but due to the "rules" of foster parenting, I can't post any with our beautiful foster daughter in them. It feels wrong to post only those without her (and there aren't many of those!) as if she weren't there at all, so I'll stick with this one of me and the hubs!
3 comments:
I've been meaning to comment ever since you started blogging again. Just wanted to say glad to see you back! I've always enjoyed reading about your adventures in parenting. :) Great picture of the two of you!
I'm glad you're back to blogging! I'm all caught up now. :) Love you guys!
I'm glad you're back to blogging! I'm all caught up now. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment