Here are our first two post cards- thanks, John!
John is a friend from my high school days. I met him when Manu, my AFS (foreign exchange) sister from Brazil, dated him. He is partially to blame for my love for the Spanish language and travel. Samuel loved the Postagram postcards with pics of Chip- John's childhood stuffed monkey (I think that's what Chip is??) visiting the places. I know I'm a "late adapter" when it comes to technology, but the Postagram ap is pretty cool! When you sign up you get 5 free postcards, so if anyone wants to send us postcards using the ap, that would be awesome, too! You can use your own photos that way :).
And our second two postcards came from Liz in New Jersery. Liz and I were roommates during a study abroad program in Seville, Spain. We became fast friends and travel buddies. Muchas gracias, Liz!
I have no idea why Samuel posed like he's going to karate chop me, but it was the best we could do :). Thanks again for the help!
P.S. Update on the hair crisis (with our foster daughter) I referenced in the previous post- I am not lying when I said the hair was stressing me out! I almost kissed the stylist at our appointment on Saturday for doing some super cute and stylish braids that will be perfect for the HOT weather and church camp. Hair crisis averted... at least for now. We got more tips about how to handle it "natural". Thank the Lord, seriously.


No comments:
Post a Comment