I like Pinterest. However, the thing about it is that you see all of these REALLY COOL ideas- food, crafts, decor, clothing, kid activities- and at times it makes me feel like I need to be a Martha Stewart/Chasing Cheerios/Rachel Ray/ homeschooling, interior design guru spiritual fashionista. Clearly, I am not. I look at it more like "In my dream world (one that involved having free time and lots of storage in my home) I'd collect old tshirts to repurpose into baby bibs and have balanced meals every night." In the meantime, I feel like a champion just because I actual DID two cool things I saw on Pinterest. We'll celebrate the small things!
Here are my current attempts:
1) 4th of July craft with foster daughter
2) 4th of July yummies with Sammy
These are the pics from Pinterest. Not going to post cute pictures of our final products, because ours aren't this cute and that would involve uploading pictures! Happy 4th of July weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment