I was seriously reprimanded for not knowing that the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death was yesterday. Somehow, that one didn't make my calendar. And when I innocently asked "Didn't he die last year?", you would have thought I asked if the grass was blue. In case you were wondering, it has been three years. When I said I like his music, but think he was creepy because of how he was inappropriate with kids, I was "set straight" about he couldn't have really done THAT.
I am up too late tonight because there is a sleepover going on in my basement and the plans for the night included all things MJ: watching The Wiz, making MJ shirts involving puffy paint (middle school flashbacks for me!) and singing MJ songs in his honor. In case you were worried that Michael Jackson wasn't being remembered appropriately, we've got it covered at my house.
Now the real question is if I can go to sleep with the giggling coming from the basement??
No comments:
Post a Comment