The last week or so has been full! Last week Jimmy and Samuel were in the wedding of a couple that is near and dear to our hearts- Jordan and Kailey Wilson! I had both of these "kids" (yes, I realize they are now really adults!) in class at BSHS and then was Kailey's Bible study leader for years. We love them, we love their families and it was a privilege to be involved in their big day.
Samuel was the ringbearer and did his job well, although the wedding coordinator was about to take him down for not being "quiet" enough before going down the aisle. Do you know how hard it is to keep a 2 year old quiet and contained in one spot for 20+ minutes? Especially when the child refused a nap that day and was up until after 10 at the rehearsal the night before? Do you feel my pain!? Between keeping him and our foster baby entertained and quiet through the ceremony, I was so thankful it wasn't a long, Catholic wedding (no offense to those of you who are Catholic!).
Family pic...

Sam in action...

The beautiful bride...

Sam and the groom

Sam and Jimmy looking sharp :)
1 comment:
I was laughing at the thought of the poor wedding coordinator trying to restrain a hyper two year old! You have such a beautiful family inside and out!!!
Post a Comment