With foster baby with us, I was afraid that Samuel wouldn't be able to get out and about as much this summer. Thankfully, it has worked out so far. We just avoid the heat and try to do things outside when she is on visits to her family. She's had at least three visits a week, which I know is good for her and her parents, but it has kept us busy. Sometimes I just take her, sometimes her worker picks her up and sometimes I take her and stay to supervise the visit. Sometimes the visits are scheduled last minute so it makes having plans a bit interesting, but we're figuring it out.
Sam spent last Saturday on Smithville lake with my parents and their family. He was pretty proud that he drove the boat!
Sunday night we went to the zoo. It had special hours for "members" (yep, we're card carrying members of the zoo) and we were loving the cooler evening. It normally closes at 4:30 or 5... another reason why I'm not a fan of the KC Zoo. Highlights of the night for Samuel included riding the train, dancing with Bella and riding a camel with her and Vanessa.
I can't decide if Samuel and Bella's moves or Jimmy's make me laugh more...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think I see a couple of future "Dancing With Stars" contenders! Very cute!
1 comment:
I think I see a couple of future "Dancing With Stars" contenders! Very cute!
Post a Comment