Dueling cameras with post-surgery Amy...

Father's Day dinner with my parents and Aunt Blair and Uncle Billy

And his beloved firehouse. He took approximately 20 pictures of the firehouse. This was the best one... :).

We had a good Father's Day weekend around here... waffles for Jimmy in the morning, church, Waldo's pizza for lunch (Jimmy's favorite second to Imo's) and Cardinal's tickets. He still hasn't been to the new stadium in St. Louis so we're finally going this fall!
This weekend we have some house projects in preparation for a 4th of July weekend of fun. Our sweet college friends the Duggin's and the Artz's are coming in town so we're hosting a get together for our Truman buds... can't wait!
2 comments:
I'm so impressed with Samuel's skills! The picture of the firehouse is so precious! lol Sounds like you guys had a sweet father's day!
Hi Emily! I found your blog on your FB page. You have a beautiful family! Your son is darling! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment