Saturday, March 6, 2010

In the news

Check out this article in the Denver Post. It's an encouraging read about how Focus on the Family's initiative "Wait No More" has encouraged people and churches to step up and take care of the children and orphans in the state system- and they've made an impact!

1 comment:

The Busters said...

Hey Emily! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. It meant a lot to me that you took the time to offer your experience. I LOVE the idea of recording our voices on a bear and leaving it. That would even bring me comfort to know the baby has that and is possibly listening. As each day passes I am adjusting more and more to the news and am trying to focus on the positive aspects. I SO appreciate your kind words and support! Hope all is well with you guys!! Thanks!!