My friend Kimberly posted this song on her blog. I love Sara Groves, but hadn't heard this song. If you have adopted or if you have even been out of the country on a mission trip or interacted with people who are less fortunate, this video will challenge you not to forget what those experiences have taught you.
On a lighter note... at the doctor's today a little kid asked me "Did you think you were going to have a black baby or a white baby?" I just laughed as his mother yanked him away and apologized profusely. I was thinking "Well, Samuel's brown and he's what I thought I was going to have :)!"
5 comments:
Too Funny!!!
Felicia
That is SO funny! What will we do when our kids put us in those situations???
So, someone in my family asked what people in Ethiopia look like...you know, they said, what color are they? LOL
THAT IS TOO FUNNY! :)!!
I have heard that song and it is so meaningful since I've been to Peru.
That comment by the kid at the doctors office...too funny. They just say whatever is on their minds!
Emily~ I know, I love that song too. We had it as the back ground from one of the mission trip pics at church. I absolutely LOVE it because it totally sums up the way you feel after you "saw what you saw"!:)
Hilarious comment from the little munchkin at the doctors office. I am sure we have many of those coming our way as well! But..I can't wait!
Continue to enjoy all the little blessings! :)
Post a Comment