Forget the toys...
...give Samuel the tools! He was so obsessed with Grampa's tools, he would not look at me.... too busy "working." He figured out that putting pliers up your nose is comical. 
I'm pretty sure Grampa appreciated Samuel's "help" in replacing our leaky faucet.

And some exciting news....
We are going back to Guatemala! There were many days when I thought I'd never say or write that sentence with excitment, but I can now say it with lots of enthusiasm! It looks like our church is going to send a team of people to Guatemala at the end of October to do construction at Kairos Christian School outside of Antigua as well as some other projects. Anyone want to go!? Details soon...
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
I love the pics....Eliana is OBSESSED with Handy Manny!!! Also, tell Jimmy that I got his e-mail and am just as upset as he is!!! Hope y'all are doing great!!! I'm excited y'all are going back to Guat!!
typical boy. those were precious. I'm glad you get to go back to Guat. The good thing is you know when you'll be coming back home! Hopefully I can go someday when you go.
So happy to hear that you will be heading back to Guatemala. Samuel is so cute and so big.
Post a Comment