Newest talent by Samuel... shoving raisins in his nose and then eating them... yum!
Samuel had a big day today! After a lot of discussion, we decided to go ahead and have him circumsized. The scariest part for me was having him put under, especially since we don't know much about his medical history. I have a whole new respect for parents who have faced serious medical issues with their children. I was teary eyed just leaving him with the nurse for this procedure! The staff at Children's Mercy were super friendly and kind. I was really impressed with everyone we dealt with. The procedure went well and he has lots of pain meds, so he is doing great. He was ready to play this afternoon! Here's a pre-procedure pic- we both look exhausted as we had to be downtown at 6 AM!

Samuel had a big day today! After a lot of discussion, we decided to go ahead and have him circumsized. The scariest part for me was having him put under, especially since we don't know much about his medical history. I have a whole new respect for parents who have faced serious medical issues with their children. I was teary eyed just leaving him with the nurse for this procedure! The staff at Children's Mercy were super friendly and kind. I was really impressed with everyone we dealt with. The procedure went well and he has lots of pain meds, so he is doing great. He was ready to play this afternoon! Here's a pre-procedure pic- we both look exhausted as we had to be downtown at 6 AM!
2 comments:
What a trooper! I'll be praying that he continues to feel great!
Poor thing! I'm glad to hear that it all went well and Abbi loves his new talent! Let's hope he doesn't show that to her whenever we finally get together!! :)
Love you guys!
Barge's
Post a Comment