Samuel LOVES getting mail. If you live out of state, this is my plea for you to help us by sending us some! This fall I'm attempting to dabble a bit in some homeschooling stuff with Samuel. I know, I know- I'm a proponent and employee of the public school system. My private school educated husband has heard me defend public school for ten years. However, as it gets closer to Sammy entering school, I have a new perspective. I know class sizes are up in the public schools and that standardized testing is driving curriculum choices like never before. As a teacher/mom, I'm torn. SO, since this is his last year before kindergarten, we're going to give it a try and maybe do it a year or two. Or maybe I'll be frustrated by October and he'll be happily enrolled in public school next fall... we shall see!
All of this to say that I'm working on a little USA geography project for Samuel. If anyone in another state would be willing to send me a postcard or two showcasing famous things from your state (and maybe with a note telling a little bit about where you live), I would be super grateful! If you want us to send you Missouri postcards, we would gladly do so. Contrary to popular belief, Missouri is an interesting place, I promise!
If you are interested and need my address, leave your email in the comments and I'll send it your way. Muchas gracias.

3 comments:
Bring it! Bradley_b_wilson@yahoo.com
When the time comes for a world geography project, I´ll be ready to send him lots of postcards from wherever I travel to. :)
When the time comes for a world geography project, I´ll be ready to send him lots of postcards from wherever I travel to. :)
Post a Comment