The Missouri Heart Gallery will be at Crown Center from April 30-May 16. It's a way of showcasing children in foster care who are ready to be adopted. It breaks my heart to look at their pictures. You can look online or you can go on down to Crown Center.
In case you are wondering why I keep blogging, which my husband asks me often :), part of it is to hopefully cause others to think about fostering or adopting. Is it working!? I think when people are honest about their journeys and the process and some of the "scary unknown" is taken away, both domestic/international adoption and foster care seem less challenging. Jimmy and I have found that once we were better educated regarding the huge need, it is hard not to respond somehow!
1 comment:
Emily I love reading your blog. Your story is so inspiring! I followed that link and read every kids story. I want them all! God is written all over everything that you and Jimmy do. Thanks for sharing ur heart! <3
Post a Comment