Thursday, April 22, 2010

First zoo trip of the season




After being married for almost eight years to a St. Louis guy, we have put many of the St. Louis/KC debates to rest. He can say "soda", I can say "pop". I can cheer for the Cardinals occasionally. He can say he "likes" living in KC. I can say there are things in St. Louis that are better than KC. Take the zoo, for example. In St. Louis, it's free, big and seems to have a lot more animals than our KC zoo. KC zoo is $11 and sometimes we do a lot more walking than animal sighting. Nevertheless, Samuel loves the animals, so this week I found myself buying a zoo pass and heading out for our first visit of the season. Samuel loves the animals, he loves the rocks, he loves running on the paths and he loves his friend, Bella (see evidence below). It was a good outing!


3 comments:

erin said...

Can't wait for the 4th! He is so cute!

Mrs. Nicole Gilbert said...

The zoo's better and so's the baseball! Oh wait, I didn't say that ;)

Johnsons said...

Those were great pictures!!!