Just got home from the Love It Again kids consignment sale here in Blue Springs. Lots of cute stuff- if you're in the area, I recommend it! This was my first time as a consignor, so we'll see if I sell much!
I went this morning to shop... for newborn/0-3 baby boy clothes! We got a foster placement call for a little boy and we're excited/nervous/scared! Of course I've saved most of Sam's clothes, so I have 6 months-2T clothes in abundance and thanks to Jimmy's sister, I have tubs of girls clothes birth-2T, but no little guy clothes. I picked up quite a bit at the consignment sale, but if anyone else has newborn/0-3 boy clothes that you want to get rid of, we would love to take them off your hands!
So here we go!
4 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!!!! We'll be praying for you!!!
I never tire of hearing this news! Oh the newborn stage...here we go is right;). Please let us know if we can help in any way!
AWESOME!!!! So happy for you!!!!
excited for you - keep me posted! :)
Post a Comment