Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I do still have a husband.

When our case worker for foster care asked if I could give her a family picture, I assured her that was no problem because I take copious amounts of pictures. Then I started looking for one. I have great pics that Erin took in November of 2008 when we got home from Guatemala. I have great pics that my sister-in-law took of Samuel last August, but zero family pictures from 2009. So we went to a Valentine's fancy dinner (no kids!) at our friends' and I made a point of taking my camera. Too bad I hit myself in the head with the car door on the way there and had a bump on my head. I wish there was a better story, but I was basically looking down and not paying attention and banged my head so hard I cried. Maybe this great coordination and depth perception contributed to me almost getting my only B in high school in PE! Can you find the bump? :)


So last week I forced a family photo shoot that would have disappointed my photographer friends. We posed in our bedroom (why not?) and set the timer just to have a family shot. Not too bad considering the circumstances!

1 comment:

erin said...

looks great if you ask me! You guys are so cute.