Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Elmo Dancing Show


The highlight of last weekend for Samuel was a trip to see Sesame Street Live, which Samuel dubbed "The Elmo Dancing Show." The show itself wasn't exactly the highlight of MY weekend, but watching his excitement was!

Things around here are pretty calm this week. We have our LAST STARS class this Saturday and one more meeting with our case worker and then should be on our way to being licensed as foster parents. We are finishing up the paperchase (birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.) which is a flashback to Samuel's adoption.

Speaking of flashbacks.... Samuel and I made banana bread yesterday and as I was eating it I kept thinking about Guatemala. I think I single handedly kept Dona Luisa in business with all of the banana bread I ate.... wonder if that contributed to the weight I gained down there!?

1 comment:

erin said...

Marlie would be so jealous if she knew Samuel got to see Elmo live! Glad that the foster parent stuff is going well and moving along. Miss you guys!