Monday, February 2, 2009

Read this!

One of my favorite parts about my time in Guatemala was the blessing of meeting so many diverse and amazing people. One of those people, Melissa, is still in Guatemala with her husband and daughter. I just happened to read the last two blog entries on her blog today: http://seekingtheforgotten-melissa.blogspot.com/ They aren't short, easy reads, but I highly recommend taking a second to read.

I read it and then went on to check my email, etc. and then had to go back and re-read and look at the pictures again. God just grabbed my heart and reminded me that I am accountable for what He showed me and taught me while in Guatemala. Just a challenge for me and for anyone else whose heart this grabs to ask God how He would have us respond to the needs in Guatemala and around us locally?? I still am wrestling with what that means for me here.

Mel- if you read this- thanks for your post!!

No comments: