Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Almost 18 Months...

Samuel will be 18 months this week! He's doing well- getting into everything and talking more. Much to my dismay, his new favorite phrase is "All done!" I don't know where he picked it up, as I have worked hard to speak Spanish to him most of the time and always say "No mas!" when he's done eating. He does say "agua" and "mas", so there is hope for some bilingualism... or just cute Spanglish.

We've had a good couple of weeks around here. I turned the big 3-0 and survived. Being 30 isn't too bad so far! Samuel had his first overnight at the grandparents. Apparently he slept well, just not sure how well the grandparents slept as Samuel was between them! Samuel also had his first sleepover experience at home. Erick stayed the night Saturday and they had a great time. Today we made another trip to the newly rennovated Fritz's (train restaurant) with Miss Bella. Here are a few pictures....
Sleepover!

4 comments:

Kelsey Lantz said...

aw it is so good to hear an update! I cannot believe how big samuel is getting and it is soo good to see him and erik together..too cute as always

Johnsons said...

Miss Bella had a great time with buddy Samuel! He's such a sweat heart!

Kimberly said...

Hey there! I'm glad you posted an update and happy to hear all is well. You and Lee Anne are so lucky to be so close to each other - the boys will always be best friends.

When does the weather start to turn nice in your area? I'm thinking that's when I'll head down for a visit!

Anonymous said...

emily, happy belated birthday!!!
miss you- beth