On Sunday we ventured into a cute little restaurant called Sabe Rico for lunch. It was good, inexpensive food and a beautiful patio area. They provide mats so you can eat picnic style if you want. Here is a picture of my two cute lunch dates at the restaurant:

Too much party for Samuel- he was worn slick last night! Didn't even flinch when I took his picture this morning. He slept the second half of the night with us in bed.... I know, not the best habit, but once in awhile doesn't hurt, right? :) News on the adoption front is that hopefully we'll enter PGN this week. We are praying for this!

11 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen that many diapers! How wonderful! AND that last picture of Samuel sleeping - I could just squeeze him! How adorable!!! I'm praying you get into PGN this week as well! Hopefully we will all get there this week! :)
Felicia
What a sweet picture of Samuel sleeping. He is simply adorable, I can't wait to meet him and see you!
Miss ya bunches!
Janelle
I love sleeping baby pictures!
Amie
He looks so peaceful there sleeping, nothing like cuddling up with mom and dad for a good nap. We are praying you get into PGN this week!
Nicole
Sounds like you all were busy with fun activities while Jimmy was there! We are happy to hear about Sam's crawling progress as a result of Jim's "workouts" with Sam. :) And two new teeth...wow! Sam is growing up!! Soon he will be eating corn on the cob! :)
We love you,
Dad & Mom
Em,
Samuel is beautiful. I guess I better say that now while he is little huh? I will remember to pray for a quick PGN!
Love ya,
Parker-Phillips!
What a weekend! Samuel is quite the little angel! He looked so cute just chillin with the diapers! We're praying that you get into PGN this week in Jesus name!
I can't imagine how difficult it was for Jimmy to leave you two behind, but I'm sure it was awesome to be there for even a few days. Praying for a quick process and I can't wait to meet Samuel.
The picture in the diapers is SOO cute! He's adorable! I'm glad that Jimmy arrived safely and that you guys are having fun! DON'T LET SAMUEL SLEEP WITH YOU!!! lol
Love you :)
Tiffany
Awww those pictures are the best :) I am so happy that Jimmy got to visit you guys!!! That is sooo exciting. And I didn't even get to know about it. (P.S. Jimmy I am a good secret keeper :)haha)
Man all those diapers...what a blessing! Oh and teething..what fun :) all my little kiddos are teething too. It is such a joy (sarcasim by the way)lol.
~Aimee~
What a precious angel! I love the picture of Samuel sleeping! That is a picture to treasure!
Praying for your family!
Amy McDonald
Post a Comment