Sunday, May 4, 2008

Few More Pics

Here are a few pics from last week and this weekend with Jimmy. Can I just say how much easier life is with him here? Tomorrow we're planning to go to Lake Atitlan for a day or two. I'm looking forward to the outing with my boys!
Pat and Jimmy are enjoying an exciting night at Casa Bella:

Hanging out at the town square today:
Jimmy welcoming Samuel into the wonderful world of being a Cardinal's fan. Of course he'll be a Royal's fan, too (Jimmy just doesn't know it yet).

Samuel likes the hat!

We hiked up to the cross again overlooking town- a little cloudy today.



Rooftop view of Antigua streets from Sky Cafe where we had breakfast. I had the strawberry pancakes (thanks for the recommendation, Jenna- delicious!).


This is from the pool day last week. Samuel loved the new water toy.




7 comments:

Brian and Nicole said...

Emily-

You guys look so good as a family! Enjoy having Jimmy the extra hands are always nice to have around. We pray for everything to keep moving along!
Nicole

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Absolutely love all of the pictures! Go cardinals! :)

Felicia

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Hey Jimmy, is that a skirt you're wearing around your chest at the cross? :-)

Lee Anne

nathanartz said...

Jimmy,
You look good wearing your child! So glad you are all together, love the pics, cute cute family. Emily, I miss you. Need to chat, we can do it later when you have more time. Tell the Herndon's hello, they look great.
Katie

Anonymous said...

You guys are a FAMILY!!! I love it!

-Blair

Anonymous said...

Cardinals suck. And Jimmy looks so happy!
I miss you guys!
<3 Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Finally! Samuel is in God's will; that is, wearing some baseball gear! Y'all look so happy as a family and thanks for being an inspiration to so many people. Jimmy, are there any nutty butty bars and slurpees in Latin America? just wondering! Ha!

Joey
Isaiah 40:31