I can't say thanks enough for the outpouring of support and encouragement we've had through this whole adoption process, but especially the past few days. Lee Anne and I were just saying how amazingly well we are doing- walking in peace and in confidence *most days!) and we know that is because of all of the prayer support of others. We are so thankful and humbled! It has been such a blessing to be in a place of need and have the Lord provide so mightily... is that a word? Our internet has been down at the house for two days, so I'm at an internet cafe. My college friend, Bethany, arrived today. It is sooo good to have a visitor during this time. I have been talking her ear off and she is putting up with it :). I have a cute pic of her and Samuel, but we're at a bit of a hole in the wall of an internet place and the technology is weak. We'll post more pics as soon as our internet is fixed at home.
Samuel is doing well- had his 9 month doctor's visit yesterday. He is 9 months old as of today! He weighs just under 19 pounds. With all of the holding and stroller pushing I do, I was sure it was more than that! He had a vaccination and ran a fever last night and this morning, but seems to be doing better today. He warmed right up to Bethany and is loving the extra attention.
Have a great evening- love you all!
3 comments:
Love the slide show!!! I'm so glad you've got company. It helps to be surrounded by loved ones (and by prayers). Know that we are all praying for your family!
Felicia
Hey there, Haven't seen you in a few days! Thank goodness for blogging to keep us all up to date (even if we just live minutes from one another)! I'll be around tomorrow, hopefully I'll see you and meet Bethany!
Talked w/your mom last eve. Parker was there watching David Cook win American Idol and I wanted to be there too!!! Taco Tues. and Idol just went together. :-)
Went to Pat last wk. for eye checkup. All of you are such a reminder of how true God's word is: "a shelter in the time of a storm." Your faith stretches all of us and reminds us to stay faithful in prayer. Love you all.
Post a Comment